- Quevita AG with its headquarters in Olten, Switzerland, operates a running platform focussed on online training scheduler, (hereinafter: “step.COACH”).
The services of step.COACH are only for persons of legal age
- step.COACH enables access to the platform and its use on the basis of these general terms and conditions (hereinafter: "GTC").
- The terms and conditions regulate the relationship between step.COACH as the operator of the platform, registered users and third-party providers or partners.
- By registering as a user with step.COACH, you accept the following terms and conditions for the use of step.COACH.
- The user can call up, print out and save these GTC at any time, even after the contract has been concluded, via the "GTC" link.
- step.COACH is openly available to all registered users.
- Natural, adult persons are permitted to register.
- For the registration, the user must fill in the mandatory fields of the registration form completely, correctly and truthfully. It is forbidden to register a user with third-party or otherwise inaccurate information. The user has the following three different forms of appearance available:
- When creating a user account (hereinafter: "Account"), the user must enter the correct civil name.
- There is no right to conclude a usage contract. Step.COACH can refuse registration without giving reasons.
- Identification of persons on the Internet is only possible to a limited extent. Therefore, Step.COACH cannot guarantee the correctness of the actual identity of a user. Each user has to convince himself of the identity of another user.
- If a user wants to delete his Step.COACH account, he can terminate the contract of use at any time without giving reasons and without observing any deadlines.
- Step.COACH can also terminate the contract of use at any time without giving reasons and without observing a deadline.
- With the successful deletion of an account, all personal data of the user will be permanently deleted from the platform.
If the user does not object, all user data will be completely and irrevocably deleted 30 days after the end of the campaign.
- There is generally no entitlement to use the Step.COACH platform. Step.COACH is used at your own risk. The user alone is liable for damage to their own system caused by the use of Step.COACH.
- Step.COACH assumes no liability for the correctness of the data or information linked to third-party websites.
- It is prohibited for any user to impair the functionality of Step.COACH by means of technical actions (e.g. running scripts, hacking attempts, spreading viruses, worms, Trojan horses, brute force attacks, etc.).
- It is also forbidden to use Step.COACH to disseminate data or statements that are discriminatory, defamatory, racist, pornographic, violent or otherwise illegal.
- The user is not permitted to use Step.COACH to distribute advertising, political contributions, mass mailings, chain letters or competitions.
- No data from other users may be collected, stored or otherwise disseminated unless the person concerned has given their explicit consent.
- Data and email addresses of other users may not be used for commercial purposes or unsolicited advertising outside of the services of Quevita AG.
- All applications only exist within the framework of the current state of the art. It may be necessary for certain services to be temporarily limited (capacity limits, security releases, etc.). Foreseeable maintenance work will be adequately announced.
- Third-party content is also included on the Step.COACH platform. Such third-party content must be marked with a corresponding notice, e.g. "Advertisement" or "presented by". If and insofar as the conclusion of a contract is offered in connection with this third-party content, this comes about exclusively with the person responsible designated as the provider.
- step.COACH undertakes not to pass on all user data in any form to other partners outside of Quevita AG
- Where legal provisions, judicial or official orders oblige Step.COACH to do so, Step.COACH is entitled to pass on user data.
- The password chosen during registration must be kept confidential and may not be disclosed to third parties.
- Users are prohibited from allowing third parties to use Step.COACH with third-party data. If Step.COACH damages occur that were processed via an account, the account owner is fully liable.
- Users are generally required to notify Step.COACH immediately if there are reasonable indications of violations of these GTC or other abuses.
- Users are obliged to inform Step.COACH immediately if there is reason to suspect that a third party has knowledge of access data and/or is misusing an account.
- As soon as a user makes legally protected content accessible on Step.COACH (text, images, videos, graphics, links, etc.), the user bears full responsibility. The user must independently ensure that no rights of third parties (copyrights, rights of use, trademarks or personal rights) are violated.
- If third parties assert claims, the user is fully liable. Step.COACH assumes no liability whatsoever. The user bears the full costs of any necessary legal defense at the statutory rate (court and attorney fees).
- In the event of a claim by a third party, the user is obliged to immediately inform Step.COACH of all information available to him that is necessary for an examination of the claims and a defense.
- Further claims for damages by Step.COACH against the user remain unaffected.
- Step.COACH reserves the right to remove such content and/or links to other content without prior notice if and to the extent that Step.COACH has specific indications that making it publicly available violates statutory regulations or the General Terms and Conditions.
- Any use that aims to use the content provided for business, commercial or other commercial purposes is prohibited.
- With the exception of cases permitted by law, the content accessible via Step.COACH may not be copied, distributed or otherwise made publicly accessible without the consent of the respective rights holder.
- The further use of any source code from Step.COACH is excluded.
- Compliance with the terms and conditions is important for the functionality of Step.COACH. Therefore, Step.COACH imposes sanctions on users if there are concrete indications that a user violates legal regulations, the rights of third parties, morality or the General Terms and Conditions.
- In addition, Step.COACH is entitled to remove incriminating content from the Step.COACH network without prior notice.
- When choosing the sanction to be imposed, Step.COACH takes into account the legitimate interests of the user concerned.
- The following measures are available to Step.COACH: Deleting a user's content, warning a user, temporarily and permanently blocking or deleting an account.
- Blocked users are prohibited from registering again on Step.COACH.
- Step.COACH reserves the right to change the provisions of these terms and conditions at any time and without stating reasons.
- Changes will be communicated to the user via e-mail two weeks before the changes come into effect. If the user does not object within this period, the changes are considered accepted and mutually agreed.
- Step.COACH undertakes to inform the user separately of the importance of the two-week period in the e-mail containing the changed provisions.
- If the user objects to the validity of the new terms and conditions within the specified period, Step.COACH remains authorized to terminate the contractual relationship with the user with a notice period of 14 days and to delete the account after a further 14 days.
- Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. An ineffective provision shall be replaced by an effective one which the parties would have agreed to at the time of the conclusion of the contract had they been aware of the defect in order to achieve the same or at least a similar economic success. The same applies to the filling of gaps in the contract.
- Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions become invalid, this should not be taken to mean that the provision in question has been tacitly rescinded.
- If it turns out that additional regulations are necessary in the interests of smooth business transactions, the parties will implement these in accordance with the present General Terms and Conditions and a fair balance of interests.
- Swiss law applies exclusively to these GTC and the contractual relationship between Step.COACH and the user. The place of jurisdiction is at the registered office of Step.COACH.
- However, this choice of law only applies to the user insofar as the protection granted is not withdrawn by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the user has his habitual residence.
- The step.COACH has been carefully developed. Nevertheless, all information is provided without guarantee. No liability can be accepted for any disadvantages or damage resulting from the information provided. Before starting training, it is recommended to have a health check with a doctor.