• The protection of personal information is of the utmost importance to step.COACH. step.COACH includes these data protection provisions to inform users and visitors of how the personal information is processed.
• The collection, processing and use of personal data by step.COACH are performed in accordance with the relevant Swiss data protection provisions.
• Personal data from step.COACH is only used for services within Quevita AG. The data will not be handed over to third parties outside of Quevita AG
• Membership of step.COACH is only open to individuals of full age.
• Cookies are used on the step.COACH platform to allow identification of the user for the period of his visit. Access data are saved in a log file every time the page is opened. The data record saved includes the IP address, the remote host, the time, the status, the data flow transferred, the referrer page and the product and version information of the browser use (user agent).
All personal user informations will be deleted within 30 days after the end of the campaign.
• step.COACH reserves the right to alter these data protection provisions at any time if changes prove necessary based on provision loopholes identified at a later point in time or with respect to new step.COACH services. step.COACH will inform the user of any changes via e-mail.
• The step.COACH data protection provisions are available to view using the “Data protection” link at all times.
For simplicity reasons, the data protection provisions always use the masculine form of words to refer to people. However, it should be understood that both sexes are always inferred unless expressly stated otherwise.
• For more information, see http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en or https://www.google.de/intl/en/policies/ (general information about Google Analytics and Data Protection). We point out that on this website uses the Google Analytics code 'gat._anonymizeIp ();' to ensure an anonymous collection of IP addresses (called IP masking).
• As an alternative to the browser add-on, or for browsers on mobile devices, you can click this link disable Google Analytics in order to avoid detection by Google Analytics on this website in the future (the opt-out only works in the browser, and only for that domain). Here, an opt-out cookie is stored on your device. Clear your cookies in the browser, you need to click this link again.